Candle Care Tips
Candle Care Tips for your Double Wick Candles
- Allow candle to burn for min 3 hrs on first burn to achieve a full melt pool.
- Trim the wicks before EVERY burn.
- Keep out of drafts to ensure wax doesn't burn down one side.
- Burn for max 3/4 hrs each time to ensure flame doesn't get too hot.
- Glass may become hot during use. Blow out when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.
When a flame burns too hot, from not trimming the wick or burning longer than 5 hrs, the wax will melt faster leaving you with less burn time and may cause smoking.
Following these simple tips will eliminate any smoking and allow you to enjoy approx 70 hrs burn time.